What you’ll do
- As a business development manager, your primary responsibility is to discern the vision, needs, and goals of our partners and help them succeed by leveraging the StellarStation Satellite Antenna Sharing Platform.
- For this you are expected to:
- Quickly grasp the NewSpace Industry and market landscape
- Identify, develop and close partnerships with Ground Station Owners and Satellite Operators, including universities and private sector
- Work closely with the product/engineering team to identify and prioritize partners’ needs and product requirements
- Work closely with the management team to develop product and marketing strategies
- At least 3 years’ track-record of deal execution in the tech industry
- 1~2 years experience of working with product/engineering teams to develop and manage a tech product
- At least 2 years of business development, sales, or marketing experience with tech products for a global client base
- Interest in NewSpace or other nascent and disruptive technologies
- Proficient in English and have worked with multicultural, cross-functional teams
- At least 2 years of work experience in the satellite or telecommunications industry, or smallsat projects
- A highly analytical and creative mind with strong communication skills
- Worked in a start up or helped create/develop a product in a nascent market
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.